Have problem with removing Kaspersky Anti-virus 2018 from Windows? Then keep tight reading this story for help now.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is the backbone of your PC’s internet security system, delivering essential, real-time protection from the latest malware. It works behind-the-scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging Internet threats. Enjoy essential protection that won’t slow down your PC with Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
For now, users can download and experience the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 in its official website.
To remove the Kaspersky Lab product, use the guide below corresponding to your operating system:
First reboot your computer system into Safe Mode
On Windows 7:
- Reboot the computer > tap the F8 key as soon as the Windows’ logo appears > select the regular Safe Mood > press Enter key.
On Windows 8/8.1:
- Access the Run dialogue by pressing the Windows + R keys > type “msconfig” and click on OK.
- Click the Boot tab in the System Configuration interface > check the “Safe boot” box > click on OK and restart your computer. (Notice: after the Kaspersky Antivirus uninstall is completed, you should first uncheck the “Safe boot” box in this tab and then reboot your computer).
On Windows 10:
- Press Windows logo key Windows logo key + I on your keyboard to open Settings. If that doesn’t work, select the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen, then select Settings.
- Select Update & security > Recovery.
- Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
- After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- After your PC restarts, you’ll see a list of options. Select 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode. Or if you’ll need to use the Internet, select 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.
Star to remove Kaspersky Anti-virus 2018 from PC
- Right-click the Windows logo Start menu in the bottom-left corner
- Select Programs and features
- Select Kaspersky Anti-virus 2018, double-click it to activate the uninstall wizard
- Follow the prompts to proceed with the removal.
Delete the hidden folders of Kaspersky Anti-virus
- Click on Start > File Explorer
- Click on the View tab at the top
- Click on “Options” on the right side of the screen and open it
- Click on View tab
- Check the option “Show hidden files, folders and drives”
- Click OK.
Remove its written entries
- Press the Windows + C keys on your keyboard at the same time to open the charms bar
- Select Search, type “regedit” in the search box
- Select regedit to open Registry Editor.
- Tape the name of ‘’Kaspersky/Kaspersky Anti-virus 2018” and delete it:
- Reboot your computer to take effect.
- You can back up the Registry first in case of any mistake.
Is it working for you to totally uninstall Kaspersky Anti-virus 2018 from Windows? If can do it in so many complex operations then have a try on automatic tool by BU to fully &safely remove Kaspersky Anti-virus 2018 for you, more helps in these tutorial blogs.